All American Pest Control has been providing Pest Control and Termite Service throughout Florida since 1999.
All American is expanding its service area and is currently in need of this individual to join our team. If you enjoy face to face contact with the public and pride yourself on delivering superior level of customer service and enjoy driving, we would love to talk to you about joining the All American Team.
Full Time Available ($500 Weekly + 10% Sales Commission)
We Have Part Time ($13 Hr + 10% Commission)
1. Paid training.
2. Company Vehicle to take home (with gas card).
3. Business Cell Phone
4. Year-round employment.
5. Continuous training programs.
6. Advancement opportunities.
7. Salary + Sales Commission.
8. Performance bonuses.
Pest Control & Termite Technician: Job Duties and qualifications:
1. Must be 21 yrs. old
2. Have a valid Florida Driver License.
3. Able to pass a criminal background check.
4. Maintain professional appearance: (shirt tucked in, clean uniforms, clean shaven, etc.)
5. Must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
6. Must Be able to climb a ladder and inspect attic areas, crawl spaces of homes.
7. Must be able to organize daily workload and be on time to appointments.
8. Apply treatments in a safe, accurate and proper manner, according to label instructions.
9. Able to drive in a safe manner for long distances daily.
10.Document daily work including chemical usage.
11. Must be self-motivated, goal driven and work with minimal direct supervision.
12. Ability to lift 40 lbs.
13. Ability to use computer programs on smart phone or android tablet
14. Possess basic math skills, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
15. Able to maintain truck & equipment in good clean working order.